Thursday, August 21, 2008

Site Update and Next Food Network Star

Hopefully in the next few days the blog will be getting some pleasing aesthetic upgrades and changes. I am really going to try boosting traffic to this site and expand my readers beyond those who check in on it from Facebook. So please leave me feedback or send an email and let me know what you think about the changes. I have also logged this site into bloggerfoodieroll.com, which will hopefully bring a new crop of readers/ideas and also give my readers some new links and recipes to try out.

One other main reason of some upgrades is a hopeful read by the Food Network. I have put my name in for a hopeful contention on The Next Food Network Star. Hopefully the food I have turned out on this blog and topics I have covered will pique the interest of the FN as well as yourselves. Keep your fingers crossed.

Skylar

PS As always, your comments, recipes, or ideas for future topics are welcome at boilermakerkitchen@gmail.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP