Friday, July 3, 2009

Greetings From Sweden


As I write this, there are boats passing by in the nearby sea. The sun has not quite set and really never will in the summer, and I am experiencing great things in Sweden. The wonderful thing about their food is how much they care about it. Breakfast is an ordeal, lunch is often outside and with friends, and dinner is wonderful. I love their food and how much they put into making it an experience. I feel it is something that is sometimes lacking in everyday life, that people need to just stop and enjoy some food with friends while taking a break. I will be sure to write more when I return, but I hope these pictures convey some of what I am loving about Swedish cuisine.

You can follow some of my travels here

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP